Alzheimer's

Some ad using the worst click bait practices 

Elon Musk: "The truth that only a fraction of doctors know: memory loss isn't just age or genetics — it's a parasite silently feeding on your brain.

The neural parasite is microplastic — invisible plastic nanoparticles present in our food, water, and air. They cross the blood-brain barrier, lodge around your neurons, and block the glymphatic system that cleans your brain every night. As they accumulate, your memories get blocked, not erased.

That is the real cause of Alzheimer's and dementia. And that is why every medication on the market has failed — Aricept, Namenda, Leqembi at $26,500 a year — they were never designed to remove it."

Clint Eastwood 
Robert De Niro
Anthony Hopkins 
Morgan Freeman 

I guess they are all desperate for money. 

And the magic cure is:
Vicks vaporub plus honey dissolves micro plastics in the brain.

I wonder what the angle is of the world's first TRILLIONAIRE? What's he up to?

My dad had Alzheimer's. I actually treated him for a time and when I moved out, my mom discontinued the supplement I was giving him and he suddenly got dramatically worse shortly after I moved out.

There are some proteins that accumulate in the brain as you age and it's associated with not sleeping well. 

I've written a little about Alzheimer's elsewhere.

This piece says, yes, micro and nano plastics can cross the blood brain barrier.

In my experience, coffee helps pull stuff out of the brain and there are several gaps in the blood brain barrier.

The brain is tough to treat. It's possible to treat it, but I have enormous difficulty believing that some super simple process involving Vicks Vaporub and honey magically fixes Alzheimer's.

The brain has a blood brain barrier because the body is super protective of it. It is behind several layers of security and walking back neurological issues is like doing a complicated dance involving getting steps in the right order.

Ingredients for Vicks Vaporub:
Vicks VapoRub contains three active ingredients—camphor (4.8%), menthol (2.6%), and eucalyptus oil/eucalyptol (1.2%)—along with inactive ingredients such as petrolatum, cedar leaf oil, nutmeg oil, turpentine oil, and thymol.
Petrolatum is also called petroleum jelly. AI says:
Yes — petroleum jelly is made from petroleum. It is a highly refined byproduct of crude oil, originating from the heavy, waxy residues left after distilling lighter fuels like gasoline and kerosene.
AI also says:
Yes — most plastic is made from petroleum, specifically crude oil and natural gas, which supply hydrocarbon feedstocks like naphtha, ethane, and propane used to produce monomers such as ethylene and propylene.
I don't use Vaseline or Vicks Vaporub because I have a condition that makes people prone to dying of infections from microorganisms not typically infectious in humans and which are sometimes used to clean up oil spills because these microorganisms eat petroleum oil.

I do all in my power to avoid things like Styrofoam food containers because I have reason to believe my body hangs onto petroleum products worse than usual.

I find it rather unlikely that use of a petroleum product like petroleum jelly helps draw another petroleum product like micro plastics out of your brain instead of adding to your load of plastics.

Maybe Elon Musk is a recent convert to homeopathy and a firm believer that like cures like.

Not my thing. But feel free to follow his ridiculous on the face of it advice because he's rich and famous and that's what matters, I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts