Hexavalent Chromium

Hexavalent Chromium is the evil chemical in the movie Erin Brockovich. I did live for some time in a house in southern California with one tap in the kitchen marked "potable water" in a location not far from Hinkley, the town in the based-on-true events movie Erin Brockovich.

I don't have medical testing showing I have hexavalent chromium poisoning. Just like I don't have medical testing showing I have PA or trypanosoma and I don't know my aleles for my genetic disorder.

Rest assured, well heeled and extremely privileged people on Metafilter were quick to inform me I can't possibly have hexavalent chromium poisoning since I was homeless, so obviously stupid and mentally ill and imagining things. Because they have housing, so they must be smarter than me and know more about my life than I do.

If you don't want health information from a homeless woman who can't prove fuck all, coolios. You probably aren't supporting my Patreon or PayPaling me tips anyway and are likely here to tell yourself your sucktastic life is better than mine and point and laugh at me.

Go PAY a doctor nosebleed prices and stop bothering me.

The answer most doctors have: 
Hexavalent chromium destroys your vital organs, potentially including your spine, promotes cancer and gets into your genes and is passed onto your children. And we have no idea how to fix it, no. 

But my son looked up symptoms and he concluded we had it. 

It's metallic. Some of the information on my retired health site about metal poisoning is likely pertinent.

Unlike most doctors, I was on a chelation support group for some years and thereby Internet acquainted with a chelation consultant with a PhD in chemistry, the late Dr. Andrew Hall Cutler. He wrote several books on chelation and he was dragged before a medical board at some point and ultimately told he was fine and his consulting work didn't constitute practicing medicine without a license.

Hot peppers followed by walking helped. 

Be advised you should try to find walking paths with access to a bathroom. Hot peppers plus walking leads to bathroom drama.

I threw up once for 45 minutes in a grocery store bathroom at the start of my Saturday walk and then chose to continue my long walk to Burger King anyway and that may be the same trip where I laid in the grass in the rain while my son waved people off and said "She's fine!"

Because I felt making the walk would save me six weeks recovery time and I ended up homeless not long after that, so I'm glad I did that.

Coffee helps.

Be aware it will either reduce your gut pain if you are already in enormous pain or increase your gut pain horrifically if you are just starting to dump it and it's still early in the process. It just depends if you are flushing more out of your tissues and into your gut or flushing it out of your gut.

Hexavalent chromium causes gruesome gut pain when it's coming out AND my "about to have a chest burster emerge from my chest" hard lump at the top of my belly is hexavalent chromium poisoning as best I can tell.

Over the years, my "chest burster lump" has shrunk along with everything else as I gradually put the Jaba the Hut look behind me. I have vastly worse hexavalent chromium poisoning than my sons due to taking lots of hot baths in the aforementioned house because dentists were happy to remove teeth and then blew me off about needing antibiotics afterwards.

One night, that spot on my belly was hard as a rock and I couldn't get up off the floor and the son who was awake got his brother up who had me crawl into the bathroom for a salt water bath that he drew for me. I stepped into the bathtub and immediately had to vomit profusely and did so standing with one foot in the tub still because it came on so suddenly.

The hard lump softened and I got enough sleep to go to work the next day instead of calling an ambulance and having probably pointless exploratory surgery and being saddled with more scars, more impairment and more debts.

Hexavalent chromium is a large molecule, so it hurts like a bitch coming out of the vital organs it favors. It gets into all the vital organs organs as best I understand, so all the stuff up under your ribs.

If you manage to dump a LOT of hexavalent chromium at one time, it turns your gut into a kill zone where no gut microbes seem to survive while simultaneously binding solid material together. 

This results in severe constipation WITH extremely watery diarrhea. In other words, you will be basically pooping hard clay-like balls of a size your rear is not intended to pass while also "peeing out your butt." 

Your butt may NEVER work right again for so long as you live. I do NOT recommend the experience. 

I highly recommend you try to pace the rate at which you dump this thoroughly evil substance if you don't want the physical and psychological scars I have.

If you manage this fun trick of turning your gut biome into a dead zone, you WILL need to intentionally rebuild your gut biome in the aftermath with stuff like yogurt. It won't readily recover on its own without active and intentional support. 

Drinking fizzy water MAY help with the severe constipation. Hydration is always a good idea if you are constipated.

Comments

Popular Posts