Narcolepsy
Narcolepsy and severe allergic reactions.
I would test for parasites.
At some point I asked my son "How will we know when my parasitic infection is gone? Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. What is affirmative evidence?" And he told me "When you stop being allergic to EVERYTHING."
I knew a guy with narcolepsy. He also had severe gut issues and I told him "Go to the beach daily." And he was all "You can't cure stomach cancer with going to the beach." And our dysfunctional friendship ended.
No, he didn't have a diagnosis of cancer.
My condition involves substantial gut dysfunction. I went to the beach and napped on the beach while homeless as one means to treat my problems.
Anyway, based on one short-lived dysfunctional friendship and one YouTube short, I'm going to speculate that gut issues and narcolepsy are related because your out of whack nutrients for your out of whack brain are involved in gut function.
And it's probably electrolytes, including salt.
B vitamins are also a good guess AND B vitamins are what are used to build cholesterol in house and the brain is the highest cholesterol organ in the body.
Formulary of Life has posts on epilepsy that talk about that more.
Footnote
He was hard banned from Hacker News at one time and the moderator advised me he was the biggest headache they EVER had. He was later unbanned.
Perhaps WILD coincidence. Or perhaps he eventually took my advice and became less of a shit show.
I have no means to verify. Our friendship ended and I don't really want to hear from him.
Comments